Hawk Ellery OS has considerable experience working with the oil and gas industries in New Zealand and Australia, including Cheal Petroleum Limited and Tag Oil (oil and gas exploration in the Taranaki, specifically Plants A & B in Ngaere).
In this time sensitive industry, Hawk Ellery OS has successfully met the expectations of our clients – sometimes entire plants have to shut down to accommodate equipment – so it’s critical that we get it right. Ellery OS undertakes to see to the safe transport and reliable deliver of undamaged freight.
Working with independent surveyors and engineers, Hawk Ellery OS provides a comprehensive oil and gas freight forwarding service, which includes oil & gas project shipments to and from New Zealand:
- Feasibility studies, transport analysis and
- Analysis of site and transport requirements, including roading permits
- Regular and project freight forwarding
- Compliance, permits and Ministry for Primary Industries and Customs
- Tracking and regular reporting
Hawk Ellery OS is experienced at solving difficult freight problems and logistics problems for project cargo, specialised oil and gas equipment, heavy lift and oversize, over- gauge, subsea and break bulk.